Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sh*t My Dad Says - Justin Halpern

So I'm behind the times ... no big news flash there. I picked this book up at the Salt Lake City airport on my way home last week, and it was the perfect way to while away the time. I literally had to school my facial features and work not to laugh out loud throughout the entire read (158 short pages).

This is not a book for the politically correct or easily offended, and should come with some type of warning label. Think Archie Bunker on steroids. Laced with some very colorful language.

I've never watched this show on television (starring William Shatner and Jonathan Sadowski), but times, they may be a-changin'! If the television series is half as entertaining as the book, I may have a new dvd-viewing experience in my future.

Bottom line? Raw comedy, in its very simplest, most base form. In the brain, out the mouth assessments of life. Happy reading!

No comments: